Sunday, March 5, 2017

Man Dies Drinking Bottle Of Tequila

A man at a Dominican nightclub recently collapsed and died after winning a bet for having drunk an entire bottle of tequila. The incident, which occurred at Vacca Lounge in La Romana, DR was captured on video and has since gone viral.

Kelvin Rafael Mejia was stoked to take on the challenge, as it promised a cash prize of $630. But what he wasn't prepared for was the possibility that the alcohol would send his body into shock and cause him to pass out. Moments after his hands were raised and he was announced the contest winner, Mejia's body draped into the arms of some friends who had already been tending to him.

Mejia would never regain consciousness. He was rushed to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead from alcohol poisoning.