What would you do if you had the chance to meet Mariah Carey? How do you think you would react?
Fans Favorites and Celebrity News has teamed up together to see how fans will react if they were to meet Mariah Carey in person. We want you to visualize meeting Mariah face to face. What do you think you expression would be? Do you think your would develop a stutter all of a sudden?
Also Read: Mariah Carey Full Life And Music Profile
How much of a Lamb is you? If you had the chance to sit down with Mariah, what kind of question would you ask her? Would you want to give her a hug? What would be on your mind if you met Mimi?
Below: Top 5 Things You Might Not Know About Mariah Carey:
1. She was named after the song, "They Call the Wind Mariah" from the musical Paint Your Wagon.
2. Her godmother is R&B icon Patti LaBelle.
3. Before making it as a singer, Carey studied cosmetology in New York City.
4. Mariah Carey bought Marilyn Monroe’s white baby grand piano for over $600,000.
5. She sang back up on Babyface's 1997 hit "Every Time I Close My Eyes."
We ask a'lot of questions above in the article. Think you can answer all the questions? We want to hear from you, the fans. Without us, who would Mariah be?
See the video above for the best Mariah Carey fans moment. See more What If articles below by clicking the link!
See More What If Articles