Sunday, May 1, 2016
Saturday, April 30, 2016
1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
3. Do the things you love.
4. Learn to forgive and embrace unconditional love.
5. Live every day as if it’s your last, embracing each experience as if it’s your first.
6. Believe in “live and let live.”
7. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter.
8. Be other-centered.
9. Find calm in making art.
10. Focus on today and how you can do your best to live it to the fullest.
Friday, April 29, 2016
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Chelsea Davis releases new music featuring Lima, Ohio rappers TY, and Nieman Marcus titled "Voices." Dmkrecords of Russells Point, Ohio made the beat.
CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR VOTE TO VARIOUS ARTIST
Monday, April 25, 2016
(The Wrap-Up Magazine) This quote goes very deep within my roots. When you find your path, you must ignore fear. One of the greatest methods to walk your Path is to plan that Path. People who seem destined to walk a Path set by someone else, do so because they fail to think outside the box.
Those who break free, see the vision of their dreams and desires, not as some fairytale, but as something that can be achieved. If you consistently think of yourself as a loser, someone who can never get it quite right, your plans will fail.
If you consistently think yourself incompetent, you begin to believe it. If you consistently think of yourself as changing for the better, a winner, someone who succeeds, you believe it and it happens. If we want our beliefs to become reality, we had best be ready to roll up our sleeves and work.
We all walk the Path of life. What Path are you walking? Is it the Path you would like, or is it one chosen by someone else? The Path you choose will be the walk you talk, the talk you talk, the way you live your life personally and professionally.